Thursday, June 14, 2007





















I've finally finished my second book "Foundling"!


Foundling

More Textiles Secrets Revealed!

A Textiles Sketchbook on CD

Full of scrumptious Eye Candy!

Foundling is full of dreamy soft whimsical textiles pieces exploring ideas of secret gardens, hidden delights and tangle woods.


Join me as I create a sketchbook, jot down ideas and hunt for inspiration. This book will take you through my textiles pieces as I work on them, with step-by-step photos and my notes.


Find new ideas and new techniques not explored in Melted Fabrics.

Over 245 Full Colour Images

Over 245 pages of textiles

In Acrobat PDF Format

  • New ideas and techniques
  • Finding Inspiration
  • Following a theme
  • Step-by-step projects
  • Primary source photos
  • Brainstorming
  • Problem solving
  • Using Light
  • Using Fluff

No comments: